Sunday, January 23, 2011

Forgetful Jones.

Maybe its because I'm working 2 jobs for two weeks.
Maybe its because I was so excited that the Packers were doing fantastically in the playoffs.
...And are now on their way to THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Maybe its because I have a lot on my mind.
Maybe its because I'm trying to make decisions that will shape my future plans.
Maybe its because I haven't had time to clean my room& I can't think amidst clutter.
Maybe its because I've been getting up an hour [or more] earlier& therefore haven't been getting sufficient sleep.
Maybe its because I've hardly been home at all in the last two weeks.
Or maybe its just because I'm absentminded at times and moderately scatterbrained.

But I can't remember a dang thing lately. I have to leave myself notes, and then I forget to read the notes.
Or I put an alarm in my phone, then I forget what the alarm was for.


Mr. Magoo is back in action. No books in the microwave or keys in the fridge this week, but I have been running into walls left and right.
Eh. Keeps things interesting. And keeps me laughing. At myself. A lot. :)

No comments: